High Quality Healthcare Services on the Mornington Peninsula
We provide a comprehensive range of healthcare services, including dental, cosmetics and vaccination at our medical centre.
Located in Mornington, we service the Mornington, Frankston, Mt. Eliza, Mt. Martha, Dromana, Rosebud, Rye, Sorrento, Safety beach and Portsea areas. However, we also welcome patients from across Victoria who attend our medical centre to access the excellent patient care and health services that we provide.
These are the most common medical services, where we help patients with most types of medical conditions including, chronic illnesses, general diseases, paediatrics and any other health-issues the patients or their loved ones may be experiencing.
Dorevitch Pathology is also located onsite for your convenience.
At Elite Medical Centre, there are lots of medical grade aesthetic treatments available on a competitive and affordable price.
- Anti Wrinkle Treatment
- Dermal Fillers
- Thread Lifts
- Biostimulator Injections
- Eyelid Surgery
- Lip Enhancement
- Double-chin Treatment
- Severe Sweating
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Fat dissolving treatment
Skin Cancer Clinic
We have managed more than 10,000 skin cancer patients last decade. We offer skin cancer checks, diagnosis and treatments at Elite Medical Centre.
- Skin Cancer Checks
- 1-2 Skin Lesions Examination
- Digital Mole Mapping
- Full Body Digital Mole Mapping
- Full Body Skin Check
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis
Weight Management Clinic
At Elite Medical Centre, we support your journey to achieve the healthy lifestyle with weight management.
- Weight and Body Mass Assessment
- Personalised Dietary Recommendations and Plans
- Lifestyle Programs
- Weight Loss and Weight Gain Medications
- Access to Allied Health Professions (Dietitan, Psychologist, Diabetes Educator and more).
- Bulk Billing Available Under a Care Plan
- Access to an Endocrinologist
- Consultation and Referral to Bariatric Surgery
Our GPs have a special interest in Men’s Health, offering a broad range of medical services for men, including the Prostate Screening.
- Prostate Screening
- Skin Check
- Infertility Management
- Mental Health
- Health Check (Diabetes Assessment, Blood Pressure and More)
At Elite Medical centre, we provide a wide variety of women’s health care and treatment choices including but not limited to cervical screening, breast examination and many more.
- Annual Health Check
- Cervical Screening (formally Pap Smear)
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- Breast Examination
- Family Planning and Fertility
- Antenatal Care, Pregnancy, Breastfeeding Issues
- Pregnancy Tests (Blood and Urine)
- Non-invasive Prenatal Screening (NIPT)
- Sexual Health Advice
Our Mental Health Clinic provides the knowledge and expertise required to help you develop a deeper understanding of your situation and identify how to move forward and live life to the fullest.
- Adolescent Counselling
- Anger Management
We provide vasectomy services to our patients. Vasectomy is a safe and permanent method of contraception for men who have completed their family or who have decided not to have children.
- It takes about 15 min
- Referral is not needed
- Minimal waiting time
- Costs only $350 out of pocket (medicare care holders)
Vaccinations and Immunisations
Protect your family from common diseases. Vaccination helps prevent infections from known diseases by helping the body to develop an immunity against them.
- National Immunisation Program
- Flu Vaccine
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Travel Vaccination
Kaitlyn Anderson is our Accredited Practising Dietitian and currently consults through Elite on Tuesday afternoons. She specialises in the areas of food intolerance, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue but works with a large range of medical conditions including Type 2 Diabetes, High Cholesterol and many more.
- Food Intolerances
- Chronic Fatigue
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Cholesterol
- Anxiety, Depression and Mental Health
- Autoimmune Disease
- Thyroid Conditions
- Coeliac Disease
- IBS, Reflux and Digestive Issues
- Pain Management and Inflammation
Our Occupational Medicine Consultant manages work related illnesses and injuries, and does a lot of assessments for insurance, companies and individuals.
- Employment Medical Assessments
- Chemical Exposures
- Sleep Apnea and Narcolepsy
- CAMS, Taxi and Commercial Licences
- Police Medical Exams
- Work-related Injuries, including Return to Work Certification, Site Inspections, and Employee Counselling
- Staff Health Checks (Hearing, Bloods, Mental Health, ECG, Spirometry and More)
Providing you with onsite Iron Infusions for anyone experiencing iron deficiency.
- It takes about 1 hour
- Costs you only $125 out of pocket (for Medicare card holders)
We also provide Venesection (Phlebotomy) for patients who suffer from Iron overload.