Clocks turn backward 1 hour at 3am on Sunday, 5 April, meaning it will be lighter in the morning and darker earlier. Making healthy lifestyle choices will help you get a full night’s rest.
- Allow sunlight into your bedroom as soon as you wake up
- Go outside in the early mornings
- Aim for 7-9 hours sleep each night
- Avoid exercise just before going to bed
- Limit the amount of caffeinated drinks in the evening
- Avoid going to bed hungry or too soon after eating a large meal
You can learn more at https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/.